Thursday, January 28, 2010

State of the Union Speech



What did I think of President Obama's State of the Union Speech?

I don't know, I didn't watch it. I seldom watch State of the Union speeches because quite honestly I find them uniformly boring. They don't contain much of substance and certainly don't track with what the President does in the coming year. In the case of Obama who is dropping in the polls like a Boeing 737 with engine failure, it was obviously going to be image, image, image and really no substance. Added to that is my deep suspicion that Obama is a leftist-marxist ideologue who like a used-car salesman will tell me anything, and I mean anything, in order to make the deal. Or in Obama's case, further his radical leftwing marxist agenda.

So, just as I don't sit around being assaulted by used-car salesmen in my spare time, neither will I waste that time listening to a radical leftist trying to sell me an his agenda. No thanks!

No comments: