Saturday, December 5, 2009

Never Keep Quiet

Gosh, most of my friends would never ever accuse me of being very quiet. But it is now my time to expand the circle in which I voice my opinions of God and Country. It is easy to cry that the Country is on the wrong track, or, it is easy to cry that the Church is on the wrong track. But how does one quantify or demonstrate those things to one's self or to others?


My guide posts on both topics are to look back to the beginnings. What was the faith delivered to the Saints? What were the objectives and intentions of the Founders of this great country?


And, where are we today relative to those beginning precepts? These are some of the things I will post about and hopefully we will talk about. May all we do give Glory to God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.


Capt. Deacon Warren

No comments: