Monday, March 22, 2010

The $5,000 ObamaCare Challenge to Liberals and Progressives

Throughout the debate on ObamaCare, liberals and Progressives explained to us the wonders which ObamaCare would bring to America. Among these are

1. Coverage for 30 million uninsured

2. Lower insurance premiums

3. Would cost less than $1 Trillion in the first 10 years

4. Will lower the deficit over the next 10 years

5. If you like your doctor you get to keep him/her

6. If you like your insurance plan, you get to keep it

So, these were the major promises made and these are what 219 democrats in the House of Representatives voted for.

Now, the question I have for my liberal and progressive friends is this: do you really believe this tripe? I don't. I think it is a pack of lies for a bill that has nothing to do with healthcare and everything to do with tyranny.

But you could be right and I could be wrong. Out of the goodness of my heart I will give you $5,000 if I am wrong. Here is how it works if you want to put your money where your mouth and Obama's mouth has been for the last 14 months.

Call it the ObamaCare Challenge

1. I buy a 10 year CD for $5,000 and you do the same.

2. Ten years from now we check on how ObamaCare has done with the 6 major promises above. If they have been kept you get my money. If they have not, I get yours. It's that simple. Want to play?

No comments: