Monday, September 13, 2010

Caution: You may be entering the Twilight Zone!



The parents of a teenage boy are suing a Roman Catholic School for not granting a religous exemption so their son could attend the school without having received state mandated immunizations. Andrea and Paul Polydor, of Garden City, believe human bodies "should not be defiled by vaccines," according to a complaint filed in Nassau County Court against Kellenberg Memorial High School in Uniondale.

So, why don't they just go and find another school that fits their particular set of religous values?

Oh no, this is a perfect example of the "me generation". It's all about me, and my desires, and my wants, and who I am.

The "me generation" cannot and will not change: we all have to change to fit them.

LOL and grow up! Oh yes, read it all here.

No comments: