Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Play Obama Bingo



Rules for Obama Bingo:
1. Before Barrack Obama's next televised speech, print your "Bullshit Bingo Card"
2. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.
3. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "Obama!" [or Shout out “PELOSI” (means the same thing)]

Testimonials from past satisfied "Obama Bingo" players:

"I had been listening to the speech for only five minutes when I won." - Jack W., Boston

"My attention span during speeches has improved dramatically." - David D., Florida

"What a gas! Speeches will never be the same for me after my first win." - Bill R., New York City

“The atmosphere was tense in the last speech as 14 of us waited for the fifth box." - Ben G., Denver

"The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed "Obama!" for the third time in two hours."

Hat Tip: Susan R

No comments: